When Do You Need a Structural Inspection?
- Are there cracks in the foundation or walls or your home?
- Do you want to remove a load-bearing wall?
- Do you need a header for a new window or door designed?
- Does your roof need to be inspected?
- Are you concerned about the structural integrity of your deck?
- Do you have a new home under construction?
- Did an appraiser perceive a structural defect?
- Does your mortgage company/bank require an engineer’s opinion?
- Are you concerned about the overall structural integrity of a residential or commercial building?
- Does your property have carpenter ant, termite, or rot damage?
- Has there been a fire, flood, storm or high wind damage?
Contact Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers for a structural evaluation today!
Feel free to call us at 651-779-7700 to schedule an evaluation, or click here to fill out our form online.